For the Fish
- 1 sea bream, 600-800gr, filleted and slashed on the skin side in 2 places
- extra virgin olive oil
For the tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 200gr cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 20 black olives, pitted
- 1 bunch of basil, only the leaves, chopped
- 1 bunch of coriander, only the leaves, chopped
- juice from ½ lemon
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, over gentle heat. Add the tomatoes, olives and garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- Add the chopped basil and coriander, and the lemon juice. Stir and remove from the fire. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil over a high heat. When really hot, add the sea bream fillets, skin down. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn the fillets on the other side and cook for another minute.
- Serve on top of the tomato sauce