For the Fish
- Sea Bream, 600-800gr, filleted and slashed on the skin side in 2 places
- Olive Oil
For the tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 20 Black Olives, pitted
- 1 bunch of Basil, only leaves, chopped
- 1 bunch of Coriander, only leaves, chopped
- Juice from ½ Lemon
- Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black Pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, over gentle heat. Add the tomatoes, olives and garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- Add the chopped basil and coriander, and the lemon juice. Stir and remove from the fire. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil over a high heat. When really hot, add the sea bream fillets, skin down. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn the fillets on the other side and cook for another minute.
- Serve on top of the tomato sauce