For the fish:
- 1 whole large Sea Bass (1-1,2 Kg) or 2 smaller ones (600-800 gr.), gutted and scaled
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 2 Rosemary Twigs
- 4 Basil Leaves
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
For the dressing:
- 125 ml. Olive Oil
- 60 ml. Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Season the fish inside and out and place on a roasting tray, on parchment paper.
- Fill the stomach cavity with the lemon slices, rosemary twigs and basil leaves
- Sprinkle with oregano and drizzle with some olive oil
- Fold the parchment paper to make a parcel and bake at 180o C for 45 minutes (30 minutes for the smaller fish).
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk, until well blended.
- Remove the fish from the parcel and pour the dressing over the fish to serve.