Skip to main content
- 4 Sea Bass fillets, no skin (80-90gr per fillet)
- 300 ml Lime Juice
- 200 ml Orange Juice
- 200 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 diced seeded Tomato
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped Cilantro leaves, plus more leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Chives
- Zest from 1 Lime
- Zest from ½ Orange
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- Green Salad (lettuce, rocket, iceberg etc)
- Dice the sea bass in 1cm pieces and place in a bowl. Add the lime and orange juices and allow to cure for 1 hour in the refrigerator (make sure all fish is covered in marinade).
- Drain the fish cubes and place in a new bowl. Add the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Add the tomato, cilantro, chives and lime and orange zests and mix.
- Serve the ceviche on top of a green salad.